To celebrate International Podcast Day on Saturday, September 30 (there really is a celebration day for everything, isn’t there??!), we asked our Sales and Marketing Manager Allana and Brand Manager Sonja for their top picks.
- Simplify: their spiel is that is “good for anyone who’s taken a close look at their habits, their happiness, their relationships, or their health and thought ‘There’s a better way to do this”.
- Beautiful Stories From Anonymous People: The premise behind this podcast is 1 phone call. 1 hour. No names. No holds barred.
- TED Talks Health: From smart daily habits to medical breakthroughs, hear from doctors and researchers who share their discoveries.
- The Small Business Big Marketing Show: Tune every week to get marketing tips and tricks and her from successful business owners.
- This American Life is full of interesting stories from really interesting people.
- S-Town: This investigative journalism podcast is great for pure escapism
- The Shauna Niequist Podcast: “Best-selling author Shauna’s podcast features personal conversations with leading writers, thinkers, and leaders about life, relationships, purpose, family and faith.”
- TED Talks Daily: The latest TED Talks daily about every subject imaginable!