Welcome to 31 Days of Eating Mediterranean, our new blog series! We’ll be sharing, over the next month, recipes from our Mediterranean No Grain, Standard and Vegan Food Guides that we have developed and that will be released soon.
• ¼ tbsp of olive oil
• ½ cup of thinly sliced fresh fennel bulb
• ¼ cup of diced roma tomatos
• ¼ cup of diced mushrooms
• 2 eggs
• pinch of salt
• pinch of pepper
• 1 tbsp of chopped fresh dill, basil and/or parsley
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the fennel and sauté for 5 minutes, until soft.
2. Add in the tomato and mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes, until softened.
3. Whisk the eggs in a large bowl and season with the salt and pepper. Pour the whisked eggs into the skillet over the vegetables and stir with a heat-proof spoon for 2 minutes. As it starts to set fold half of it over the other half and turn heat to low until eggs are cooked through.
4. Top with the dill, basil, or parsley.
Recipe from Malissa Corrie